Pictures attached...Second try at Minute Clinic in Columbia, SC as my employer is pushing everyone to clinics now.This time, Jan 22.
Sign is and I am given estimated wait time of over 2 hours. It was more than 2 hours. Two people after me got 3 hr 45 minute wait times! NEVER take children here.
The Minute Clinic and two waiting chairs are right next to the condoms, lube, and vibrators! After my terrible employer insurance, they send me a bill a month later for $15. Submitted to work insurance again.
Within 3 months of visit, I get a letter from a collection agency for the $15.Will never try Minute Clinic again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Medical Appointment
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I dropped off three prescriptions for refill on 03/02/16. I was told they would be ready in an hour. I decided to pick them up the next day. I received..."
- "Checked in online at 1:42pm. Said 47 minute wait. Got here at 2:25pm. Kiosk to check in and show wait time is clearly frozen as its now 3:16pm, wait time..."
- "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "I pulled into out back at 648. I was approached by a curbside waitress. I told her i would place my order online. I did. However my order..."
- "Bought leather Cloud Mahogany color 3 piece recliner couch and recliner chair at Sofa mart (Furniture Row) in Las Cruces, New Mexico. Also purchased "protection plan". Total cost over $2500.00..."
- "Nationwide Mutual Ins. Co.Allied InsuranceNationwide AgribusinessTitan InsuranceVictoria InsuranceTo anyone with Nationwide Insurance:Beware when filing a claim with Nationwide or affiliates listed above. They use a computer based program to evaluate..."