Pictures attached...Second try at Minute Clinic in Columbia, SC as my employer is pushing everyone to clinics now.This time, Jan 22.
Sign is and I am given estimated wait time of over 2 hours. It was more than 2 hours. Two people after me got 3 hr 45 minute wait times! NEVER take children here.
The Minute Clinic and two waiting chairs are right next to the condoms, lube, and vibrators! After my terrible employer insurance, they send me a bill a month later for $15. Submitted to work insurance again.
Within 3 months of visit, I get a letter from a collection agency for the $15.Will never try Minute Clinic again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Medical Appointment
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I recently requested a free sample of a couple of products offered by purity products, I paid $4.95 shipping. I received the products and put them aside to give to..."
- "Pictures attached...Second try at Minute Clinic in Columbia, SC as my employer is pushing everyone to clinics now. This time, Jan 22. Sign is and I am given..."
- "Used capzasinhp and left burn marks after applying it. Never had issues before..."
- "First Shield Flea Medication sold by Banfield Pet Hospital in Pet Smart is poison. I do Not use Banfield as vet for my animals, but sometimes purchased Front line flea..."
- "Our original home burned down in April. We went to several house dealers. We have a larger home now with more space, a 12-pitch roof and the walls are dry..."
- "I have talked to the Newsmax customer service reps at least 10 times asking to remove all emails not directly related to my three investment subscriptions. I have filled out..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."