Pictures attached...Second try at Minute Clinic in Columbia, SC as my employer is pushing everyone to clinics now.This time, Jan 22.
Sign is and I am given estimated wait time of over 2 hours. It was more than 2 hours. Two people after me got 3 hr 45 minute wait times! NEVER take children here.
The Minute Clinic and two waiting chairs are right next to the condoms, lube, and vibrators! After my terrible employer insurance, they send me a bill a month later for $15. Submitted to work insurance again.
Within 3 months of visit, I get a letter from a collection agency for the $15.Will never try Minute Clinic again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Medical Appointment
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "mazing products. Terrible customer service. I placed two orders in early November and received no notification of the orders being shipped even weeks later. I contacted them and after..."
- "This product may be great but the company is a scam and if anyone like myself has never received the product in the mail but has had over a hundred..."
- "I bought a $2.99 trial offer and now they are charging $34.99 for monthly refills! They do not plainly inform you that this is a membership. I have not..."
- "I will NEVER recommend ultra tan to anyone!! I went for a spray tan, I had never had one before. They asked if I wanted light, medium, or dark. I..."
- "I purchased a Powell Furniture Parker Cinnamon Desk for $272. It had a long scratch right in the front and one of the draws was broken. Rather than put everything..."
- "First Shield Flea Medication sold by Banfield Pet Hospital in Pet Smart is poison. I do Not use Banfield as vet for my animals, but sometimes purchased Front line flea..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."