I paid $79 in Milwaukee, WI for a Minute Clinic nurse practitioner to take my temperature and blood pressure and tell me that if my symptoms do not disappear in 10 days, to come back for another visit - of course I would also need to pay again!This nurse practitioner did absolutely nothing for me.

I left with my sinus congestion symptoms untreated (and paid for it!).

Therefore, I had to schedule an appointment with my primary care doctor to receive a prescription to treat my sinus infection.My visit to Minute Clinic was an absolute waste of time and money!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $79. teresareginacruz is overall dissatisfied with Minute Clinic. The most disappointing about minute clinic doctor at Minute Clinic was being charged for no treatment , but reviewer liked quick service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Minute Clinic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Minute Clinic to other companies on our site.

You admit you had high blood pressure.Most decongestants cause an increase in blood pressure so there's not much the provider can do.

A sinus infection takes 7-10 days to develop. The MC provider did everything exactly right according to evidence based guidelines.

The doctor just wanted to make you happy, shut you up, get you out the door and make sure you go back there next time so he/she can keep getting paid.Don't ever come back to MC; good riddance.

And it's not because that your friend or husband or wife is sick that u personally gonna get sick too and need a Z pack.If u stop making out with your mates when you sick you wont get sick.

Also why going to clinics if u not really sick. U gonna catch something because there are people that are there. Stop over using the system. They do need to over charge you to stop being Hyochodridracs.

There are some grown *** males that are doing the same thing too.Men up !!!!!

You guys like going to Drs too much.They need to charge you arms and legs.

Some of you think that you are sick around each holidays. Start doing some home remedies and take over the counter stuff first.

We all can be little sick sometimes.Stop accessing the health care system for every little sneeze.

Patient's complain that all practitioners do is hand out an antibiotic for everything, then when the patient doesn't get an antibiotic they are still b**ching!Do you know what the difference is between a cold and a sinus infection?

Probably not because you do not have the education and research to know. Your doctor gave you an antibiotic to shut you up and get you out of his office. 10 years from now when no oral antibiotics work for you anymore remember these times that you took an antibiotic after being sick for 2 days, and realize that the majority of the time you took them for no reason. You have a cold!

Take some Otc meds and let your immune system do its job. No one has time to be sick I know and it sucks but grow up. You took that antibiotic and think it's what cured you when in actuality it didn't work because you had a virus and your body fought it off in the same amount of time as if you hadn't taken anything.

Get the *** out of here with your whining.