I went her to get a refill prescription for blood pressure medicine that I was taking.It was a very long wait but I got the precription to be filled at CVS.

I was told it had be be ordered and would get it the next day so I waited and called. CVS then told me it had been discontinued but didn't have my phone number to call me. Bull!! I gave my number to the Minute Clinic.

I had to wait again for a different provider to look at my chart to prescribe a substitution. I had to complain to get her to take a few minutes to help me as she wanted me to wait until she had seen her patients for the day. She wanted me to sign in to pay for another visit.

Very poor customer service from the pharmacy and Minute Clinic.WILL NOT GO BACK!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Minute Clinic. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Minute Clinic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Minute Clinic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Minute Clinic?

Comments

MinuteClinic is not affiliated with the pharmacy. Just because you gave your number to MC does not mean that the pharmacy will have it. Sounds like your beef is with the pharmacy as they should have called the provider for a substitution if it was not available.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1248384

Why didn't you just have the pharmacist call the provider to iron out the details? That is how this type of problem is normally handled. Unless of course, there is much more to your story that you are not telling us ....