Went to get a drug test for a new job it toke a hour and a half to get it done , she didnt know her password had to call her husband to get it .Then the next day she called me back she didnt get enough hair please come back this time she toke it off my head , I leave before I get out of parking lot she calls back and says we need body hair went back in and gave it to her .

The next day she calls and says paper work was wrong , she was going to let the other lady do it on Monday .

Get there on Monday she had a person from the help desk help her still not getting paper work right ,they call some one the company the call the computer system is down , they final get it done .Test is going to be shipped out on tuesday hope it get done by friday ,so I can start my new job on monday .If not i will be out of work for a week are they going to pay me for the week for jacking me around ?

Review about: Minute Clinic Drug Test Procedure.

Preferred solution: pay me for the week of work .

I didn't like: Every thing.

Had an Experience with Minute Clinic?

Comments

Why are you blaming MinuteClinic?It was your daughter who arrived without her password and the correct paperwork, which caused the unnecessary delays.

That plus having Mommy fight her battles for her indicates to me she is an addict trying to avoid this test altogether!Get a life!!