Minute Clinic Customer Care Review from Chicago, Illinois
I was a very loyal customer of the Target Clinic on 2656 N Elston Chicago, IL before it was taken over by CVS. Following a terrible experience I had at the Target Minute Clinic today I will never go back.
I don't understand how CVS thinks they can run a clinic without a receptionist. No one works at the desk and the computer they want you to use to sign in doesn't even work. I waited for almost 45 minutes alone in the clinic and unable to sign in or alert anyone to the issue of the one computer being frozen and unusable.
While I was waiting I did the following things to try to solve the problem on my own:
1. I tried calling the main number for this target and when I hit the number to be connected to the minute clinic I only get a loud blaring noise. It does not connect me to an operational number or anyone to talk to.
2. I called the main number for CVS minute clinics and they have no idea what is going on, "they have been open for 2 hours so someone should be there to help you". The woman wasn't certain that this target minute clinic was actually in operation and she couldn't get through to her call center to find out.
3. I asked for help within the store. No one who works at the main target or CVS pharmacy inside the target is connected to this clinic and able to help or give me any information about it.
4. Tried to log in online on the minute clinic webpage, however the target location on Elston is unlisted along with all Target locations.
After an extensive wait, feeing miserably sick and unsure I would even be seen I started to cry. I sat in the waiting room crying. Finally, the NP came out from the back where she had been with another patient. She got a key to reset the computer and told me I had to sign in before I could be seen. I waited for the computer to restart, attempted to sign in and it froze again. I had to ask her to come back and restart it. I started filling out the form again and it looked like it was going to again freeze, I started to walk away but the NP who was also frustrated signaled for me to come back and complete the form.
This lack of receptionist service, non-working computers, and obvious disconnect between both Target & CVS is unacceptable. I will never return and I will be informing all my friends and family of this terrible experience.
People who are un-well should not have to go through such a difficult experience to be seen at your clinic. There is obvious corner cutting to make more money and it directly impacts the patients, the person you claim to care for. Considering that CVS is billing my insurance in excess of $200 and me a $30 copay for the few minutes they spent with me, I should think that you can afford to provide a higher quality of care if you actually care about your patients rather than just making as much money as possible.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to Affordable Dentures on 07/2015 and technician took me X rays, she said that she had to remove 3 teeth, because 1 was shifted, 1 loose and 1..."
- "At jps emergency per doctor request they put me on this wall violated my hippa rights would not give me any pain medicine I had to change my bandage out..."
- "Avoid Cancun top dental in plaza las Americas, I took my wife for a revision because she was in pain,right from the get go they try to get her to..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "I stopped by the location in Frankfort, to purchase gas .I went inside to pay for my gas, I saw 4 or 5 clerks all behind the counter ,So I..."
- "Bagverify.com - Fake Authenticators Posing as knowledgeble Dealers of Hermes Bags. Posting photographs on the internet of authentic Hermes Bags with stamps claiming they are fakes and they are..."
- "Well in June of 2008 I purchased a Cal Spa Victory Extreme Lounger L-08-VX869LG-60 which was manufactured Feb 08. The spa is terrific works fine no major failed parts..."