Minute Clinic Customer Care Review from Detroit, Michigan
Checked in online at 1:42pm.Said 47 minute wait.
Got here at 2:25pm. Kiosk to check in and show wait time is clearly frozen as its now 3:16pm, wait time hasn't moved, NP still isn't back from lunch (another patient waiting here had arrived as she left for lunch at 1:40).
Two patients have left to head to other clinics.
This is unacceptable!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Spent $10,000 on hair transplant from Bosley Manhattan and this is my results..."
- "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..."
- "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "Wow! I never thought to look at reviews about a clothing store advertised on facebook or any web site would be high risk!!! I just made a 213.00 purchse. I..."
- "From now on, I'll shop American. The item i purchased was nothing like its picture. And my second item didn't come with my order, which was ordered at the same..."
- "Before I brought my vehicle to the shop I was experiencing Idle issues , minor car shut offs when coming to a stop, & hard starting following the shut offs...."