119 views
Verified Reviewer

Dear Andrew J. Sussman:

On Tuesday, October 27, 2020, I took a Covid-19 test at your CVS loaded on located at Jackson Street in Indio, CA.

On your CVS/Minute-Clinic website, it explains this test should have results back in 2 to 3 days.

I planned an expensive trip to Tahiti Friday night, October 30, 2020. The flight was scheduled to depart LAX at 11:45 PM. I frantically called CVS/Minute-Clinic for two days looking for my results. I randomly checked my Minute-Clinic MyChart account and requested my results via text.

My girlfriend took her test 25 minutes after me and she received her results two-days later.

As of today November 11, 2020, I have not received my Covid-19 test results. This has caused me to throw away thousands of dollars on air travel and deposits for resort fees. On November 9, 2020 I received my bill for $139.00 for a test which I never received. This only made a terrible situation even worst (paying for something I never received).

This is the worst-case scenario of customer service I have ever seen.

All during a worldwide COVID-19 pandemic. There was no customer service, no communication, I called at 4:00 PM Pacific standard time and offices were closed. This is the poorest customer service I have seen in my life.

All during the times where COVID-19 is a huge issue globally.

I will be taking this matter to my local congressman, my governor, our president, and the CDC director to show how poor CVS/Minute-Clinic is in turning out COVID-19 test.

I will also taking my story to major news networks to show that CVS/Minute-Clinic has done a poor job of supplying patients with COVID-19 test results. All after promising clients their results will be back in 2 to 3 days.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Indio, California