Minute Clinic - Review about Eye Infection Treatment from Chicago, Illinois
I went to a Minute Clinic to get relief from an eye infection.The nurse practitioner misdiagonsed my problem and prescribed an extremely caustic antibiotic, which produced an allergic reaction.
I was in horrible pain until I was able to get treatment from a great opthamologist. Can I sue these people?
I'm so angry that I am seeking legal advice.The attached photo shows the results of the treatment I received!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Eye Infection Treatment
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..."
- "Dr. Tony Mangubat is INCOMPETENT Dr. Tony Mangubat (aka Dr. E. Antonio Mangubat, Dr. Elmer A. Mangubat, Dr. E. A. “Tony” Mangubat, Dr. Elmer Antonio Mangubat), LA BELLE VIE Cosmetic Surgery..."
- "The staff at the office was so nice, but I looked better after 1 month than I do six months later. Seems to me that as the swelling goes down..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "I purchased a blue and white floral dress online. Money was taken out of my account. I watched my mailbox for months witing for it to arrive and it never..."
- "We saved all our pennies about a year or so; then dialed up the phone 8 -6 -6 -4 - F E L D C O. Neil was..."