Minute Clinic - Review about Medical Appointment from Brentwood, Tennessee
I signed in at 11:15 am.At 1 pm the nurse comes out and puts this sign up.
It clearly states that if you are signed in you will be seen prior to their meal break.At 1:30 she announces she is going to lunch and will be back in about an hour.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Medical Appointment
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The staff at the office was so nice, but I looked better after 1 month than I do six months later. Seems to me that as the swelling goes down..."
- "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..."
- "Please see my pre and post op pics before you consider having anything done at SB. It's been a long journey for me. And now we will be going to..."
- "Do you know that you have an employee stealing from you..Darrin Reynolds got me box loads of poison off the truck and said dont tell anyone this is controlled substance....im..."
- "I ordered flowers on 6/26/14 to be delivered on 6/27/14 to my boyfriends place of employment for his birthday, since he just started a new job. I received confirmation..."
- "I called to locate parts for 2 jobs we are currently working on . Steve wax the sakes person who took my call . He was very rude and condescending..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."