Minute Clinic - Review about Medical Appointment from Brentwood, Tennessee
I signed in at 11:15 am.At 1 pm the nurse comes out and puts this sign up.
It clearly states that if you are signed in you will be seen prior to their meal break.At 1:30 she announces she is going to lunch and will be back in about an hour.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Medical Appointment
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had my dentures reline At affordable denture in gainville fl. They messed up 5,000 $$$ denture . The dentures are now a mess they shaved my porcelain teeth by..."
- "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..."
- "If you were or still are a member of Kaiser & you had an appointment on January 19, 2012 it is most likely that someone else received your medical information..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "We sit for 5 hours when we got this car it was the only one they would show us. They waited till it started raining to even show it to..."
- "I was very disappointed with the quality of my southern motion furniture, within 6 months there were 2 places where the fabric had pulled apart on my couch and love..."
- "Do you know that you have an employee stealing from you..Darrin Reynolds got me box loads of poison off the truck and said dont tell anyone this is controlled substance....im..."