2.6
Additional Fees

I was extremely sick in Dec 2016, my doctor doesn't work until 1pm and I was in no condition to drive 5 miles to the next doctor option. I scheduled my appointment online, got there 10 min early then waited for over an hour.

After the diagnosis and my prescriptions were sent in I was told there was not charge with my insurance. Over a month later I received a bill for $72. I made several attempts to pay online and call but the systems continually failed. I then forgot about it until I received a letter stating they were sending me to collections.

BUT I had the option to pay direct or the collection agency. I was finally able to pay the Minute Clinic directly, saved the proof and mailed that as well. 2 months later I am still receiving frequent auto dialer calls from the collection agency. I have filed a complaint with the Consumer Protection bureau as well.

Now, my visit to the PA wasn't horrible. It was the long wait and trying to pay them that I had the issues with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Minute Clinic Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Tell your collection agencies when you are paid..

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 21, 2017.

Comments

Why are you posting this "complaint" 6 months after the fact? Have you really nothing better to do?

There are these things called stamps, ya know. You could’ve stuck one on your payment and tossed it in the mailbox rather than not paying your bill and trying to blame others when you get sent to collections.

#1361934

Take responsibility for your own problems.

Maybe you should've actually paid your debt, instead of just attempting to. They include that return mailing envelope in there with the bill for a reason, dummy.

Attempting to pay is completely different than actually paying your bill. The truth is, YOU NEVER PAID AND THEREFORE WERE SENT TO COLLECTIONS.

Enough with the excuses, this is no one's fault but your own.

Could you not have simply stuck a stamp on your payment and dropped it in the mail? Complaint dismissed!!