1.4

AVOID THE AGGREVATION!! Go anywhere else!!

This refers to my experience at Minute Clinic in CVS Pharmacy in Plainsboro.

The nurse appears to be competent in her giving of the 2 shingle vaccine shots required. However, everything else about the clinic--scheduling, information, billing, confirmations, etc. was an absolutely awful catastrophe. First visit they said my insurance wouldn't cover but after we called and insurance confirmed coverage, they accepted.

Then they billed to Major Medical instead of Rx plan but never notified me there was a problem. I needed to change the 2nd appt and did so. However, still received a confirmation and call why I did not come in for the first appt. When I arrived for the scheduled 2nd appt, the sign on the clinic said they were closed when they were actually in with a patient.

Their fancy check in machine had no record of my appt and said I would need to wait an hour and a half. Instead I was seen in 15 minutes--15 minutes later than my appt. Again they had no record or my previous info. However, after we spent 10 minutes going through the same rigamarole, she managed to locate my original info.

Then I received a bill for payment in full for the 2 shots.

Impossible to talk to anyone on the phone so I mailed the info I thought they needed--10 days later I've not heard from them. STAY AWAY--It isn't worth the aggravation.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments