3761 Massillon Rd, Green, OH 44685, USA
Additional Fees

I went in for a bug bite. She looked in two different books to look for pictures of the bite.

She gave me two perscriptions for the bite. Two days later the bite was worse. I called her back and said she misdiagnosed the bite and I wanted my money back. She said she would contact her supervisor and call ne back.

Never heard from her. Today I went to an urgent care in Hartville Ohio and they took care of the problem. The medication I was perscibed at the Green Minute Clinic is supposed to cause a type of colon cdif which can kill you. The visit was $129.00.

the meds were $55.00. I through all that money away!

The attendent was a nurse practitioner named Candace. I am horrified not only at her misdiagnosis, prescribing something to me that can cause a fatal disease, but all that money I threw away!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 07.

Comments

#1532093

I fail to see how this person is a dangerous quack. She prescribed you an FDA Approved medication which is approved for the condition you went in for. You really should stop doing your “medical research” on Google because trust me, you are making a fool of yourself.

This is a fake post. Who goes to the doctor for a bug bite? Lol

You are an idiot. What do you think this is, Walmart?

You can’t return a medical visit, you {{Redacted}}.

If you know so much about diagnoses and treatment then why would you seek medical care for a BUG BITE??! I will see to it that you do not get back one single penny!!!

to Anonymous #1514671

They also prescribed a medication for me that can cause c dif in your colon. c dif can kill you.

when I went to urgent care in Hartville Ohio I was informed of this and he threw the bottle away for me. You seem to have a very vulgar vocabulary, by the way.

You might want to purchase a bar of soap for your mouth. God Bless.

to Anonymous #1518373

Did you look up the side effects of the other medication? Everything has a side effect.

to Medical Professional #1520176

I doubt you are a medical professional. I think you work for CVS. Get a life get a job get some help.