117 views
3.2

Took my son to Minute Clinic at CVS in Deer Park, TX. While signing in at the KIOSK, the Practioner came out and asked what were there for, she said it would be a 2 hour wait.

I signed in and received a text, saying we will be with you as soon as we can. We were asked to wait in the car, due to Covid. After 90min i went back into store, my son's name was not on the board showing the wait time for each customer. The Practioner came out and i asked why.

she said i thought you were not going to wait, i told her i had the text and that i signed in, she said well i do not have him on my list. I said so he won't be seen today, after we waited 90 minutes. She said, i did not say he would not be seen, but you will have to sign in again and wait. The wait time then would be another hour and 15 minutes.

I started to ask her why i would have to resign in, and she walked away from me, and started talking to another customer, without even listening to me talk. She is beyond rude, and i feel she should have waited on us, i had the text on my phone to show her, i had completed the sign in, and she would not even talk to me about it.

User's recommendation: look for name on sign with wait time, even if you get the completed sign in, confirmation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Minute Clinic Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Minute Clinic Pros: Close by.

Minute Clinic Cons: Poor customer service, Rude practioner, Long wait time, Sign in at kisok malfunction causing us to loose place in line.

Comments