Started off on a bad foot with a 40 minutes predicted wait that turned into an hour and 15 minutes.Then, I simply told the NP that I wanted antibiotics for my illness (aka UTI) and she said okay.

Then she went on to insist on a urine sample that would be sent to a lab and would cost me $150. No thanks. I told her no, the financial burden that was was no good for me -- all I needed was antibiotics. Then she went on to tell me that because I wasn't going to do that, she couldn't supply me antibiotics.

EVEN THOUGH SHE HAD ALREADY SAID SHE WOULD.

Waste of time, waste of 79$ for the visit.She didn't know what she was doing.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Minute Clinic. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Minute Clinic to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was unnecessary wait, lack of attention, no action on complaint and deceptive advertising. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Minute Clinic nurse practitioner for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Minute Clinic?

Comments

Let's just pump antibiotics into the water stream so we don't have to worry about those darn UTI's or any other infection anymore! You're an *** who knows nothing about proper medical care or antibiotic resistance. Please don't return if you think you know it all already.

And if you don't want to pay to have your culture sent, DO NOT return to minute clinic if your symptoms don't clear up!! You'll really be pissed when they tell you that you have to pay for a new visit to be seen again! Just saying....pay now or pay later

You don't tell a practitioner what kind of treatment you need.They determine your treatment.

They are the one with the licence not you.If, you can't accept that, treat yourself.

Thank you, if that was the case antibiotics would be available over the counter. It has to be proven you have a uti, because if you were just given an antibiotic without further assessment then there could be something more severe going on that could possibly be missed. And FYI urine cultures DO NOT cost $150, I think that's an exaggeration on your part.

You do understand you don't just get an antibiotic because you WANT one! They don't work that way!