I usually get a sinus infection once a year and this was my yearly sinus infection.I know when I am getting it and what it is.

I've been to the same Minute Clinic in Charlotte on Carmel Rd for the same problem and always got an antibiotic. I was leaving to go out of town and wanted to get something to keep from feeling louse while on vacation. I begged, pleaded and cried but the doctor had no compassion at all!! She told me if I was still sick in a week, she would prescribe an antibiotic at that time........I guess she wanted me to go to a Minute Clinic while on vacation!!

I WILL NEVER, EVER GO BACK!!Went to urgent care and they prescribed an antibiotic and a steroid.

Review about: Minute Clinic Medical Care.

Had an Experience with Minute Clinic?

Comments

You can't go in demanding things.An urgent care prescribes an antibiotic and steroid shot to any patient who wants one.

You did not see a doctor, you saw either a NP or PA.Antibiotics/medications are only prescribed when medically indicated.

#921922

Antibiotics aren't usually prescribed for a nonexistent condition.You need to have sinus issues for at least a week before I'll even THINK about prescribing you an antibiotic.

And that's based on solid evidence-based research.So remember that next time you demand an antibiotic.